Have a Facebook Account?
Why Connect With Facebook?
Empire Theatres gives you the option of signing into your Empire Insider account using your Facebook login information through Facebook Connect.
Empire Insider members who log in through Facebook Connect can easily share information from the Empire website on their Facebook profiles, including our newly expanded movie reviews feature which allows you to share movie reviews you make at empiretheatres.com on your Facebook profile.
To sign in with Facebook Connect, simply click the "Connect with Facebook" button and enter your Facebook login information. On your first sign in, you'll be asked to sync your Facebook account with your current Empire Insider account, or create an Empire Insider account if you don't already have one.
On future visits, you'll automatically be logged in if you're already logged into Facebook. If you aren't, you can simply click the "Connect with Facebook" button to login with your Facebook account information.
Syncing Your Empire Theatres and Facebook Accounts
To ensure a site experience that is customized to your user preferences, your Facebook account information needs to be synced with the information and preferences you set within your Empire Insider profile. After your accounts are synced, you will be able to login to the Empire site with just your Facebook account information.
Once logged in, you can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the "Your Account" link at the top left side of any page on the website.
Creating a New Empire Insider Account
There are many benefits to becoming an Empire Insider member, including easy site access, automated theatre preferences, exclusive offers and rewards, relevant movie information based on your preferred genres, and the ability to participate in interactive features such as our movie reviews feature.
All users participating in interactive features on our website are required to be Empire Insider members in order to protect the authenticity and validity of the comments being posted on our site.After you create your Empire Insider account, you will be able to login with just your Facebook account information in the future. Once logged in, you can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the "Your Account" link at the top left side of any page on the website.
What Not To Miss
If you have not been prompted to select your theatre, check your pop-up blocker to ensure it is disabled.
Wondering Why You Aren't Finding Any Showtimes? Here are some of the most common reasons:
1. Showtimes for your chosen film may not yet be available. For most films, showtimes for the upcoming week (Friday to Thursday) are not finalized until Tuesday. So, for example, if it is Monday and you are looking for Friday showtimes, they probably will not be available until Tuesday evening.
2. If you have chosen a film that is available in multiple formats (i.e. Lynn's Big Adventure, Lynn's Big Adventure in RealD 3D and Lynn's Big Adventure: The IMAX Experience), your selected theatre(s) may not be screening the version you have chosen. As an example, if you chose to see showtimes for Lynn's Big Adventure, but there were no results, try checking for Lynn's Big Adventure in RealD 3D instead.
3. Your chosen film may have been released, but is not playing at your selected location because:
1. The studio distributing the film is releasing it on a limited basis. This is often done so the distributor can gauge how popular the film will be before they make it a wide release across the country. Please note these films do not always expand to a wider market.
2. The film is playing at another nearby movie theatre. Most films will not play at two movie theatres if they are close to one another.
No Passes Accepted: Studio Pass Restricted Films
Some films when released are marked as 'No Passes Accepted' - this means certain vouchers cannot be accepted, generally for the first 10 days of the movie's release. Below are some tips on how to know if your voucher will be accepted at the theatre. Always read the terms and conditions on your voucher for detailed information on use and other restrictions (Tuesdays, RealD 3D, Special Events - Opera, WWE, etc.):
Accepted while Pass Restricted
Please note surcharge for RealD 3D or Empire Extra may still apply when using vouchers listed above.
Not Accepted while Pass Restricted
Always remember to read the terms and conditions on your voucher so that you can enjoy your night out at the movies hassle free!