1. Are your corporate tickets available at the theatre for purchase?
No, our corporate products are available for purchase through our national sales team.
2. Are your corporate tickets only available to corporations?
No, our products are available for bulk/group order by any organization including sport teams, school groups, corporate social clubs etc
3. May the corporate tickets be used at any Empire Theatres’
Yes, you may use the tickets at any of our 50+ locations across Canada.
4. Can your products be used at anytime, even for “pass-restricted” movies?
Yes, our products are tickets not passes and therefore can be used for any movie at any time; with the exception of IMAX presentations. As well, a surcharge will apply for the viewing of 3D films and Empire Extra.
5. How do I make a payment?
Our two methods of payment are credit card and invoicing. If you would prefer invoicing, please apply here for a credit application.
6. Do the corporate tickets expire?
All of our tickets have a maximum expiration of 24 months.
7. How much will I save when I purchase corporate ticket products?
All of our corporate tickets offer you a minimum discount of 10% off in-theatre prices. Each of our Night Out tickets also offer significant savings on refreshments. Please speak to your regional representative for details and for further “bulk” discounts on applicable ticket products.
8. If I have not used my corporate products before the expiry date,
may I redeem my products for new ones with a later expiry date?
Unfortunately, due to increasing service costs in our industry, we cannot exchange expired tickets. We do however try to provide our customers with a usage window of 20–24 months, so that they may have enough time and flexibility to use their corporate products.
1. Is there a minimum number of guests required for an event or private screening?
We typically ask that your reservation include 75-100 guests, depending on the time of day. We try to be as flexible as possible and will work with you to ensure a successful group event.
2. When can private events and screenings be held?
The best time to invite your group to Empire Theatres is during our non-operating hours, or from Monday to Thursday when our theatres are less busy. However, you may ask your Regional Sales Representative about alternate scheduling, as we are always happy to try and accommodate your requests.
3. How far in advance should I book my event or private screening?
It is recommended that you book your group event or screening two weeks (and up to two years) in advance. Private screenings are subject to movie release schedules. For hot titles that do not yet have a release date, you may join a waiting list.
4. Can I arrange to show my own video prior to the private screening?
Yes, you are welcome to show your own content on our screens. Please ensure that you have the necessary rights, and provide written permission for any commercially available content.
5. Can my guests have their own choice of film after our meeting?
With so many exciting titles, why limit your guests to a single film choice? Leading up to your meeting, we will provide you with a list of available titles for that day. We will work with your meeting organizers to ensure that your guests know what time their film starts, as well as the auditorium number it will be playing in.